Custom Search

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Some days....


Have you ever noticed that there are some days that you can spring out of bed when the alarm goes off and you go skipping along your day and everything is fine, but then there are some days where..... Well, not so much.
I would think that it being the weekend and all, I would be a little more motivated to be doing SOMETHING simply because there really isn't routine or schedules to keep up with like I would during the weekday. But today is my "birthday weekend" and I choose to be a slouch and sit around on my ass and eat junk and watch movies and be lazy with my children. I choose to do nothing and make like a vegetable and vege out and not think too hard about anything other than what I'm going to watch next and what I'm going to eat while watching it. The only reason I will get off of my ass is to go potty or find me some more vittles to nom on or (god forbid) pick up the remote control if I drop it. It's gonna be great. In theory..... Whether or not this all happens is a different story all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment