Custom Search

Friday, January 20, 2012

Idiot!


I love posting about the stupidity of others. It brings me much amusement, but it also fills me with a dread of knowing that there are so many stupid people in the world today, but what the hell. I may as well find the amusement in it, simply because if I don't, I may very well lose my mind.

So, (as I always start) out and about the other day, I came across today's featured idiot emitting the "stupid vibe", so I took pause to witness the foolishness that would inevitably follow.

At the gas station, I watched a man pull up to the pump. Went too far and discovered he went too far forward when he got out of the car, got back into the car,  backed up into the car behind him, pulled forward again, got out of his car to yell at the guy behind him (who was parked and getting ready to pump his gas), check for damage on his back bumper (there was none.... Maybe a scratch, but really?), continued to yell at the guy for having parked behind him to gas up his car before he discovered that he was too far from the pump again, got back into his car, backed up again, this time avoiding hitting the car behind him. At this point, I was thinking that this guy was drunk or high or something. He kept on mumbling to himself and stink eying the guy who's car he hit... After finishing pumping his gas, he pushed the button for the receipt and the ticket didn't spit out, so it was off and running into another foul mouthed temper tantrum because he had to go into the station there to get a receipt from the cashier inside. He stormed back out some time later still spewing an acid mouthed rage about "morons and retards" and manages to get himself back into the car. The door didn't shut all the way so he had to unlock the door, open it and shut it again. Backed up "DAMN IT!!!!! DRIVE! NOT REVERSE!!!!!!" a shift in gears, and screeched forward, miscalculated the turn, tried to turn anyway, hit the curb, drove over the curb, scraped the underside of the car on the curb as he did, hit the pole thingy on the grass on the other side of the curb, backed up, slumped in his seat, let out a stream of obscenities, put the car back in gear and drove away.
Maybe the guy was just having a VERY bad day. Maybe the guy was experiencing life at several WTF moments a minute. I don't know. But for him to be driving around in that state can NOT have been a good thing. Dude couldn't even navigate his way around a gas station lot, I can't even begin to imagine what kind of a terror he was on the roads... And that's IF he didn't rupture something or had some kind of massive coronary or something and crashed his vehicle into a telephone pole....... I'm sorry, but I have to say, THAT is a Darwin award waiting to happen right there. I just hope he doesn't take out a family of four in a minivan along with himself...... :s

No comments:

Post a Comment