Custom Search

Friday, January 13, 2012

I still don't get it....


I've explained things using facts and kept the explanations simple..... I'm still not understanding why certain people can't stick to the task at hand and explain something I've asked about or just answer the damn question.
I am the type of person who will ALWAYS question everything because I take no one for their word. I would much rather have every scrap of TRUE information (or as close to the truth as possible) and form my own opinions rather than have them dictated to me whether through the media or the certain agendas of a group or an individual or even some cult like bunch of rabid followers who can't think for themselves. I want reasons justified, I want them clarified, I want them explained, I want them defined and I want facts. Not opinion, not propaganda, not "ideas", not feelings regarding the situation in discussion. FACTS. I make NO apologies for who I am in that respect. I truly believe that the only way to form a solid opinion is to base them on actual events and facts. Not some half baked, half cocked  idea that sounded good.
I really don't understand why this is such a hard concept to grasp for some people. I don't want to hear the excuses, the drama, the reason why you think you're right, nor do I want the avoidance of the question all together. Is it really that difficult to explain your position? If that's the case, why is it so difficult? Maybe perhaps because when deluged with facts, your pathetic excuse for an opinion falls flat.
No worries. Think of it this way, I didn't outsmart you, you just out dumbed me. And besides, if I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong. Thanks for playing anyway! Kthnxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment