Custom Search

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Don't believe you......


Excuse me for being someone who won't take most people for their word. I've heard enough bullshit from the people who LEAST should have been feeding me bullshit for far too long. I'm gonna challenge everything that I can because there are certain people whom I will not take things at face value because they wouldn't be able to tell the truth if it struck them in the face and called them Sally. They live too far deep in their own little faux realities that has them believing the own lies they've spun in a world they created and live in. I'm tired of being the villain in the worlds of their own creation where they are both the victims and the heros. Go play pretend on your own. I'm dropping the bag of bricks and I'm not playing no mores. If they want to talk to me, they're going to have to step into the arena in the "real world" and be ready to answer some questions and answer to facts and have REAL explanations. I'm done with that noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment