Custom Search

Friday, January 27, 2012

Rudeness....


I may be crass and swear a lot and stuff, but believe it or not, I do manage to function in "civilized society" too. I know plenty about proper behavior and how to be polite and shit like that. And yes, I do actually act like one of those people when I have to and the need calls for it.
Honestly, I don't get it. Who determined what was proper etiquette and what was not. What's rude and what's acceptable.... I mean really? I suppose it was another one of those things set up by the elite to keep a separation of the classes and for the poseurs to be able to put on fake airs to pretend that they were something that they were not.... I get it, but still...
Sometimes I like to start off in "the mode" just to feel out a group of people.... Then I go to town and let loose, ESPECIALLY when I didn't want to be there in the first place. Mostly, my parents' friends' houses and stuff like that. It's a great way to get dis-invited from many other snooty hoity toity parties for years to come and even if I do get invited, my parents don't want to bring me because they know damn well that if they force me to go, they're gonna get it.
:sigh: Fun times to be had by all. Whatever. The point is, there's no point in being rude...... All the time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment