Custom Search

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sticks and stones....


I've been called so many things. Some of those things may have been accurate while others of them..... Not so much. It's been true throughout life from the days of preschool until even now. Things haven't changed much really. In thinking about it, it's kinda sad. Nothing's changed since preschool? I mean the words one would use to describe me may have matured from "poopie head" and "yucky" and "weirdo" to other more graphic ones that one would not normally use in polite company, but have the motivations really changed? I mean, life has gotten a little more complex and complicated than back in the days when cooties was the most major thing that would send the rumor mills into overdrive...
Once the wheels were set into motion, it was playground rules..... And yet as adults, these things haven't really changed much. The venues might be a little different, but I really don't see the difference between them.....
It was just something that I gave a quick thought to after being told I was a suchity such and a blah, blah, blah by someone whom I really couldn't give a shit about anyway by another person whom, really, quite honestly I don't really much care for anyway. The New Year is bringing forth many changes, including excising and ridding myself of more baggage and letting the little things in life go. One by one......

No comments:

Post a Comment