Custom Search

Thursday, December 30, 2010

That's right! I'm grumpy!



You can't stop me either! I don't have the kids since this is "their dad's holiday" and they spend the time with him and his family, so there really isn't too much stopping me from gettin' my grump on and staying that way. A perfectly terrible mood that can't be spoiled. I am free to be all grumpy and frumpy and NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!! MWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

And then my Lucky calls to tell me that he loves me. He tells me that he needs me. He tells me that he's so glad that I'm his girl. He tells me that he misses me and that he can't wait to just give me a big hug. He tells me that he is the luckiest man in the universe for having me in his life....
Great... Nix the whole "Having my grump on" plans for the day... I'm gonna go sit and giggle like a bubble-headed teenager in the corner for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment