Custom Search

Sunday, December 26, 2010

I hate EVERYTHING!



I feel this way at least once a day. Whether it was because I caught a little snippet in the news about yet ANOTHER atrocity committed by one human being on another, maybe I saw something while being out and about that made me shake my head and realize how shitty people are, maybe I burnt my toast... It really depends on the time of day it occurs, the time of month it occurs and whether something hasn't already pissed me off BEFORE the feeling came about. I wallow in it for about ten minutes or so, but because there is usually someone who needs something, I can't "enjoy" the wallowing for too long. Besides, it makes it kind of difficult to wallow in the dark universal hate of everything when there are four little monkeys who are my rays of sunshine and smiling and being all cute and happy and stuff... Gosh darn it! They ALWAYS have to ruin a perfectly rotten mood. If you met them, you'd understand. It's kinda cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment