Custom Search

Friday, December 3, 2010

I AM TALKIN' OVER HERE...



I guess when you're two and small and cute and easily distracted by bandaids, candy and shiny things, it's hard to stay focused on one particular thing for too long... Unless it has something to do with bandaids, candy and shiny things that you want RIGHT NOW! Then it's time to put on the "I'm serious!" face. When it's met with a chuckle and "Awww! How CUTE!" I suppose it can get a little annoying when the initial need isn't being met...
So then the little arms start flapping, the little foot starts stamping, the frown gets a little more down turned and the voice becomes shrill. And when I say "shrill" I mean the kind that bypasses the brain all together and goes straight to the spine and you feel it rather than hear it. NOT cute...
<Sigh!> The terrible two's are almost done... When did THAT happen? She was just a squishy little baby like, yesterday! I guess time flies when you're having fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment