Custom Search

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh, SHIT!

Now, I get the whole "I'm having a bad day" thing. Really, I do. I mean, who hasn't had a bad day? But when it has to bleed into EVERYONE ELSE'S days and YOU become the reason for someone else's bad day... Well, that's just plain wrong.
That's where karma steps in. (At least that's what I keep telling myself.) If you're going to be the reason why my day went from alright to rotten, I'd like to believe that karma will drop a cinder block on your head or karma will hit you with a 18 wheeler truck or maybe karma brings you face to face with a taliban terrorist  who couldn't find anyone else to take out with the bomb he has strapped to his chest so you're it and the two of you end up intermingled for eternity. Then, because of the cosmic screw up because of the explosion, you and that diaper headed menace are meshed together forever. Him constantly tormenting you and being your undoing through all of your lifetimes for eternity.... And all because you were a schmuck. I'm just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment