Custom Search

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Yumminess......

Om nom nom bliss happens from time to time when your mouth discovers something that makes your tastebuds feel like tiny angels are dancing on them.

Bacon provides this to me on a daily basis. It never matters the mood I'm in, those strips f bacon always seem to make things a bit better and I am able to cope with the rest of my day. It is that first taste of the bacon that melt in your mouth and starts to permeate through every crevice and fold in your mouth and it can be almost painful (in a good way of course) as you start to nom on the very first piece of bacon that day.

It brings a happy and blissful smile to me face and sets the mood for something a little better than what it would have been without the bacon......Bacon makes everything better, It is a truly om nom nom bliss moment that can turn a frown upside down. That is its magical power. All hail the power of bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment