Custom Search

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rainy Days.....


Most of the time, I will bemoan rainy days and complain about them and whine. It is another perfectly good day ruined by wet weather and blah. The gray days and the precipitation makes me cranky and grumpy and I don't like it. If we get a couple of days or more of rainy days in a row, I can be quite intolerable, as my malaise and melancholy is almost tangible and solid. It will hang over me like a wet blanket that smells of mold. It's pretty bad.

There are those very few times when those rainy days aren't so bad and it sort of works out that my kids and I end up racked out on the big bed watching movies and chilling out together and laughing and playing games and we make the best of a rainy day. I wish those would happen more often....

No comments:

Post a Comment