Custom Search

Sunday, May 13, 2012

My thoughts on what's going on in the news......

From Kony to Trayvon (Oh, SHIT! I said his name...... Does this mean I have to send his mom a check for $19.95?), our useless president to everything that's going on in the world. Moms gluing their toddlers hands to a wall and beating them almost to death, a mom throwing her young child into harms way, pushing her own child in the path of a knife wielding attacker so that she could make her escape. Pink slime meals and all the things that cause cancer (because the list of stuff that doesn't is shorter....), let's save <insert name of the country of the month> and blah, while we throw our own country further into debt by taking in MORE illegals and offering them food, shelter, jobs, money, an education, tax free businesses, blah, blah, blah..... All while we ignore our OWN citizens and curb their Constitutional rights and liberties...... FUCK!

And then to top it off, you can read different articles in different papers or news sources about the same damn thing and the stories are always slightly slanted and skewed..... Talk about frustration galore! Nothing good ever comes from me reading the paper or watching the news or even reading some kind of article online. It's just further proof how much mankind has slipped down the slippery slope into hell and how much we are continuing to slip down it. I try to avoid as much of "the news" as possible.

It surprises me to no end that more people aren't seeing how far we've slipped, what our children are becoming, how much everything from morality and compassion and just being HUMAN have become so watered down. It doesn't even meet the minimum standard of what people should be. Well, at least in my opinion. Our world is full of more bad news than good and in a world where the degradation of humanity is what defines "cool", well, I have to say, it doesn't bode well for humans.

We are in serious need for the re-education of the people, the reasons how and why this country was founded, what it means to be functioning people in society and stop with this namby pamby bullshit that has infected the populous. What we have happening here and now is going to come to a head and I have serious opinions about what's going to happen. I also think that we are going to come to a time where we are going to see something worse than what we have now. I believe that things are going to get a helluva lot worse before they even start to get remotely better. I also have a feeling that's it's gonna be pretty bad.

Maybe it's my lack of faith in the masses and how soft headed I believe people to be. Maybe it's that what I've seen as of late as far as a lot of the people that I have come across now that I'm paying attention a lot more and noticing things, but I have to say, I am genuinely frightened at what we as a species is becoming. Something big is coming and I say, it's better to be well prepared in the hopes that everything will be alright than be ill prepared when the shit hits the fan.... :s Stock up bitches! I'm cocked, locked and ready to rock. Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment