Custom Search

Saturday, May 5, 2012

New Laptop!

After many happy years with my last mac laptop, she finally went to laptop heaven.... It was a long and drawn out death as I willed her to stay with me WAY passed her usefulness.....
And my Puppy Guts got me a new one. With technology taking leaps and bounds every year, I can't believe how cool my new little jobby here is...... And how stupid wicked fast. This new MacBook Pro didn't come with all the bells and whistles, but came with all the bells and whistles I needed it to. She's sleek and pretty and very sexy and helps me to get the shit done WAY faster than my old one did. Granted, my old mac was about seven years old and overloaded with WAY too much crap and she was getting tired. And now, I have this brandy ass spankin' new sexy laptop and I realize that I had forgotten how quick these things were supposed to be......
Sleep now my sweet old outdated Mac...... The new recruit is here and is learning the ropes. Thank you for all those years of reliable service. :sniffle: You were awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment