Custom Search

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Prayer...



I have read the bible and done some bible study, purely out of curiosity. I'm not saying I'm not spiritual, I'm not saying I don't have faith, and I will never claim to not having ever prayed ever either.
I don't know whether what I did was considered prayer or if it was wishing out loud... Sometimes they were "heard", other times... Well, no. There's a wrong way, there's no such thing as a wrong way. The book says this, the book says that... I just don't get it.
I tend to ask a lot of questions when it comes to the whole God/ bible/ religion thing. I've really never heard a concise answer. I just hear a lot of how theirs is the correct path and list the many reasons as to why everybody else is misled. I know that until I get there, I'll never be able to subscribe to a single belief. I'll just keep chugging along with what I'm doing. If I have to answer for it later, then, I guess everybody was wrong. God is just a mean bully with issues. If this guy is as understanding as most would have you believe, I think I'm going to be okay. In the meantime, we don't see eye to eye about a lot of stuff and I am always going to ask questions and keep on demanding answers. It's just how I'm wired. For something as important "where to place my faith", I just don't think it should be done willy nilly at the first thing that sounds good...

No comments:

Post a Comment