Custom Search

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm not sure why...

Stolen food ALWAYS tastes better... Especially stolen food off of someone else's plate. I really can't explain it. You could be eating the same thing as the person sitting next to you or it could be simple just to get up and grab the same thing as whatever it is that someone else is eating. It's the grabbing of the nom off of someone else's plate that makes it taste good because of the special FLAVOR that gets added because it belonged to someone else. Tell me you haven't nommed off of somebody's plate and thought, "Damn! That was GOOD!". I'm not talking about nomming off the plate when someone is like, "Here, try this..." I am talking about 100% table sharking of a nommy bit off of someone's plate and nomming the ever lovin' crap out of it.
I once grabbed a chicken breast off of someone's plate, realized I couldn't shove the whole thing in my mouth and licked it to claim it as mine... Okay, fine! It was about a week ago, but still... It didn't quite work... Lucky took it back and ate it anyway. He tried to share, but in doing that, it didn't taste the same any more... I guess in some instances it doesn't work.
My dad stabbed me in the hand with a chopstick once... Not that it stopped me from trying to nom off of his plate... I became adept and fast. I thought of it as training. It helped me to become the nom nom table shark that I am today...
I'm just saying, noms are good. Noms off of somebody else's plate is nommier...

No comments:

Post a Comment