Custom Search

Saturday, January 15, 2011

HELP! I'm surrounded by STUPID PEOPLE! They're EVERYWHERE!


I know I post quite a bit about the stupid people I come across... In truth, if I posted about ALL the stupid people I came across, I'd have to start a whole new blog JUST about the stupid people. Seriously.
I gave this a whole lot of thought. Probably way more than it deserved. I mean, to the point where I actually started to question my own intelligence...
See, the thing of it is, these stupid people think that they are reasonably intelligent or smarter and try to pass off their stupidity as intelligence. What makes it worse is that they believe everyone around them to be the idiots, which fuels them to spew even MORE of their stupidity to prove (more to themselves) that they are not stupid. Then they have to add to it by trying to point out that they are smart and you are not using less than logical arguments. I often find that just having been in the vicinity of such stupid people lowers my I.Q. temporarily...
And trying to have a rational discussion with these people? Forget it. THAT is a lesson in futility. They lie, use dirty tactics, make excuses and blame everybody else for everything. And again, the arguments themselves make no logical sense what so ever... <Sigh!>
It's fun to mess with their tiny little minds though. Just keep throwing logical arguments  at them and watch them struggle to stay afloat by trying to fabricate counter arguments, then eventually watch them flounder around in the pool of shit they created for themselves when you start calling them out on it...
Yes, much like the lady who ran the stop sign and damn near hit my fuckin' car and had the balls to tell me she had the right of way...
1.) You sorry excuse for human intelligence, "meeting" at a three way intersection, you had a stop sign, I did not. Guess what, I have the right of way. You're an ass.
2.) If there is a car already IN the intersection, that car has the right of way and maybe you should fuckin' wait until the car is out of said intersection before trying to go peeling into the already occupied intersection. Stop beeping at me  and if you flip me the bird one more time, I'm going to get out of my car and break that finger off. You're an flaming retard.
3.) No, I am not blind. I saw I had no stop sign and also took notice that you did. Your town called looking for you. They offered me money to keep you. I declined and paid them to take you back.

To sum up: The octagonal RED SIGN you saw that says STOP, means stop. Shut the fuck up, stop beeping and keep your hand gestures to yourself. You're a waste of space and perhaps you should go crawl under a rock and die. You'd be doing the world a favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment