Custom Search

Friday, January 28, 2011

Brothers...



With four kids, life tends to get interesting sometimes. Going to the grocery store could become challenging. The three eldest being boys can be quite a handful. They are active and rambunctious and full of energy, like little ferrets hopped up on Red Bull and candy bars.
When all four of them are playing together, it's really cute to see. Ages ranging from 2 to 12... You would think they didn't have too much in common, but somehow they manage. My daughter usually gets bored and goes off to play "I'm Pwintheth Poofy Panth! Yay ME!" on her own leaving the three boys... (As a side note: Is it  wrong that I find amusement in watching my two year old, who, when watching Dora, will freak out when Swiper comes to swipe? "Do-wah! DO-WAH! IT'S THWIPER! OH MY DOSH! THWIIIIIIIIPERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! DOOOOOOOOO-WAAAAAAAAAAAH! Thwiper no thwiping! NO THWIPING!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! He THWIPING! AAAAAAH! THWIPER, NO THWIPING! THWIPER, NO THWIPING! THWIPER, NOOOOOOOOOOOO THWIIIIIIIIIPEEEEEEEEEEEEENG!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!")
I am being reassured by Lucky's mom (having raised three boys herself) that eventually they do start to get along... Seeing Lucky with his brothers, you would think, "No... They CAN'T have fought... Ever! They must have ALWAYS gotten along!" Apparently that is NOT the case. So I am still clinging to the hope that there will come a day when I will see my sons hanging out like old pals... In the meantime, I have to go break up another spat... Apparently we have a "cootie burger with cheese touch", a "snot rag" and a "Doofus Mc Stupid" in the house...<Sigh!>

No comments:

Post a Comment