Custom Search

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cue Music!

Some things in life deserve to have their own theme music. C'mon. We've all done it! Something's going on and all of a sudden you feel the music... The theme song that somehow defines that moment. I am not talking about the stupid song that gets stuck in your head. (Currently, mine is "Turning Japanese"... Again. Go figure...)
Perfect example: Won the game! (We are the Champions -Queen) and who hasn't "Dun dun Dun dah, dun dun dun dah"-ed the Mission Impossible theme song when doing something they shouldn't be at least once in their lives?
Life can have it's moments where, I think, they deserve a theme song. Certain moments in my life have their own songs. Certain people have their own songs. I'm not saying that I have a constant soundtrack going on in my head, but there are times when the little people in the control tower area of my brain go through the iPod and cue a song that fits the moment... Sometimes, they're spot on. There have been times when... Well... Not so much. Which is probably a reason why I giggle at inappropriate times every once in a while.
Life is short and it's only going to be as interesting as you're going to make it for yourself... Yeah, I know. Mia's quirk #126. Theme songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment