Custom Search

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"Trophy Wife".......

The term "trophy wife" has always bothered me. Not because of the misogynistic undertones or whatever, but because, I mean, what the hell is it? I mean, what are the qualifications for being this "trophy wife? I mean, when you think of trophy, you think "prize" right? So, obviously, this trophy wife ought to be a fucking awesome thing, right?  So, if someone is marrying someone else, shouldn't it be because they got the prize? Wouldn't every wife then be the trophy wife to their husbands?

I mean, a "trophy wife" is supposed to be some young chickie with "enhanced" body parts, who's good looking and makes you look good as your arm candy accessory, fucks like a machine, all orifices, in an order that would surprise you,  and you would have to provide adequate housing, spending money, and stuff in order to keep her around until her looks fade, otherwise, she'll move onto another schmo who can provide "a better life" for as long as she looks pretty... So, she's basically a fake, gold digging whore..... Hmm......

I don't know why I find the term so offensive really.... I'm probably over thinking this whole thing and blowing it WAY out of proportion. I'm on my period. I probably just need to go finish off the cookie dough I left in the fridge. Yeah.... That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment