Custom Search

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My mini musicians.....


I have a love of music. My music collection is very eclectic and I've been doing my best to make sure that my children get exposed to something other than what's on the pop radio stations because BLECH! I play an assortment of instruments from the time I was little and I think it is a rather wonderful hobby.
It's not that I've pushed music onto my kids, but they all gravitate towards it, which I find to be wonderful. They've all taken to different instruments and there isn't ever a lack of musical something going on in the house.
I love that my kids are all into music, but I swear on all things holy, if I sit on or step on or kick or trip or stub my toe on another, guitar pick, drum stick, amp, pedal, music sheet, instrument case, tuning fork, cord, rosin, pipe cleaner or piano bench, I'm gonna LOSE IT! Or not. Here's hoping that I have the next musical sensation........ :s

No comments:

Post a Comment