Custom Search

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fall clothes.....


We're starting to see the cooler weather in New England and it's time to start busting out the sweaters and sweatshirts and yummy fluffy robes and fuzzy slippers and gooey flannels and soft sherpa and oh so comfy fleece! YAY! I'm not quite sure why, but I love the fall clothes. Maybe it's because of the soft fluffy textures... maybe because of the comfortable yummy feel. Maybe it's just that the weather is not too hot, not too cold and fall just rocks out loud. I don't know. It's always a happy time of year for me when I get to go into the boxes and start pulling out all the warm fluffy goodness out of storage. My favorite sweater... My favorite sweatshirt.... My favorite slippers.... My favorite scarf..... My favorite lap blanket.... :sigh: Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment