Custom Search

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Maybe I AM just a bitch....


I've come to realize that some people are just not going to be happy.... Ever. Whether my role of "bitch" in a person's life is of my making or not, apparently, I AM the person who fills that role in their lives. Whatever. As I continue on my path and letting the bricks fall, moving forward has been quite a bit easier. I'm not letting the little things stand in the way of the next goal or the steps to get to my next goal. In looking towards the next goal, I find that I no longer really have the time to invest in the petty little dramas of others' lives when I actually have some serious shit I have to be dealing with in my own. Their little issues in their own little worlds are not my problem and I do not intend to make them my problem. Now should this become a problem that comes a knockin' on my front door, it will be greeted with the same fervor and strength and energy and tenacity and every one of the resources at my disposal, just like everything else that gets thrown into my path that I have to deal with. I will own it, I will beat it to a pulp and I will make it my bitch.
The dawn of a new me has started with me. It's still kind of dark and I'm feeling my way around, but at least I am taking the initiative to reaching my destination instead of wallowing in the dark in self pity and self imposed misery. What began with a few very tentative steps forward is now becoming confident strides forward. The load gets lighter as I've learned to let go of certain burdens and navigating my way through has gotten easier. Step by step.....
So feel free to use my image as the symbolic bitch in your world. It seems I hold a big enough portion of some peoples' thoughts and feelings that I matter enough for them to hate me. In the meantime,  mind your business and get out of "mah house" and don't let the door hit you on your ample ass on the way out. Go do your hating elsewhere. You are clouding my aura and misaligning my feng shui or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment