Custom Search

Saturday, October 11, 2014

I am?


It would seem that I am the "that one" of my family, close and extended. I'm the only one of the family to be born in the US and is American, born and raised. My parents say that that is the likely reason why I'm such a freak.

Looking through the family tree though, it's really surprising that I turned out as "normal" as I did. I suppose when I am the only "normal" person in the family, I'm gonna be seen as someone of a freak. Figures...... There really is no wonder that there are days when I look at my family and think, "Who the fuck are you people and what the FUCK is your problem??!??" and then I realized that I'm related to them..... Then I get all depressed. On other days, the feeling I get is worse. Ugh..... No, insanity does not run in my family. It gallops, skips, hops, jumps, power slides, mosies, scoots along the floor, rolls around, does a little dance and shimmy routine and screams the lyrics to Pop Goes the Weasel....

No comments:

Post a Comment