Custom Search

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Coherence....


It's funny (well at least to me) how incoherent I seem when I have a thought process that invades my mind and takes over. The million and one ideas that race through my mind every second and the way I want to verbalize them, especially when I am very excited about an idea, doesn't exactly work out sometimes.... It all sounds so great in my head, but I always end up sounding like an over-caffeinated, way too excited three year old explaining their favorite show on television to a person or persons they've just met. Then (especially when it's a person I've just met) I have to explain to them that I really am actually more intelligent than I seem. They give me "the stare". Me- No really! I am! Them- Uh-huh... :continues to stare:
To break that tension, I'll usually throw in the, "Well, I AM feeling pretty feeling special today! Not the helmet wearing, crayon eating, marker sniffing, window licking, paste tasting, laugh at random objects kind of special.... Well, ok, maybe just a little...." It doesn't help nor dies it support my argument.
:SIGH: Another quirk.... Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment