Custom Search

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Eating "healthy"....


With all the crap they put in the food we eat these days, it seems to me like there really IS no such thing as "eating healthy". All the different diets that are out there that tell you to cut out this and eat more of that. all the different rules you have to apply for whatever the diet... Although I've always believed in the moderation thing and not some new fangled "way of life" diets.... Let's face it. 100% of all people who eat food (ANY food) are going to die.
And the things we're eating now.... If it's processed ANYTHING, you're probably going to want to stay away from it. All the chemicals and other crap that they add in.... It boggles my mind. Then you have the meats with hormones, vegetables that are genetically altered.... I mean really? Even with the "natural stuff" science has been in there tweaking out all sorts of genetic codes in that shit! I don't really think food was supposed to be that way.
Then you have all the "organic" stuff... I don't know. It's all starting to creep me out a little.... Am I going to stop eating the noms? No.... But I'm gonna eyeball it a little before I partake! Just sayin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment