Custom Search

Friday, October 24, 2014

My advice....


I don't know what it is about me, but I have people coming to me and asking for my advice or my opinions on things a lot. It's not that I mind really. Coming from friends and family members (the VERY few of them I can stand), it's actually a very welcome distraction and I like the idea of being able to help them out in a small measure.
Sometimes, I get strangers or people I hardly know who ask me for advice or for my opinion and that's kind of neat too. I don't know what it is about my -ness that draws people to me for advice, but it happens.
Then we get to the whiners..... The poor me, everything is terrible, doom sayers who complain about everything and even though you offer advice, they go on about their miserable existences anyway because they prefer to stay in their own miserable cesspools of ever impending doom. Why would you ask for the damn advice if you're not going to take it? Seriously! Go back into your dark cloud. Poof! Be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment