Custom Search

Friday, January 3, 2014

WTF was I thinking?

The "What the fuck was I thinking?" moment is one that we've all had at some point in our lives. Am I right? We have all looked nback on certain events or moments or whatever, of our lives and wondered, "WHY??!?!" You try to go over your thought processes and reason it all out, but you come up empty handed and you're still left wondering, "What the fuck was I thinking?"

Well, it's called "regret" people. I live with quite a few of them. Things i've done. Things I wish I HAD done. Things I wish I had done differently.... Yeah.... But being in the here and now, there really isn't too much I can do to fix the past or change it. Sure, I've moped and grumped about it. I've gotten angry and bitter about certain other things, but once I snap out of THAT phase, I move onto the, "How do I learn from this?" and "How do I grow from this and make sure I don't make that mistake again?" I'm a stubborn, tenacious bitch and sometimes I have to make the same mistake a couple of few times in order to learn anything at all, but eventually I get around to it....

I'm coming to a juncture where I am looking back again and wonder about the WTF moments and I thought it was going to be a bad episode. It turns out, I am here, hopeful about what is going to come for this new year and kind of looking forward to getting a step closer to where I want to be.... Which is actually kind of nice every once in a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment