Custom Search

Friday, January 10, 2014

The man shave......

I will never know what it's like to have to shave my face on a daily basis.... I think. I don't know, I AM told that menopause does strange things to the hormones, but I am just going with the whole, "up to this point" thing. A good percentage of men shave their faces. And out of those that do, another percentage of them shave every day.... It's starts at around puberty, I guess and it just continues on from there. And I had always been curious about how that all comes about..... So THIS conversation happened:

Puppy Guts was getting ready for work while I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom. There he was shaving when my curiosity got the best of me and.....

Me: So, did your dad teach you how to shave when you were a little kid?
Puppy Guts: Mia.... I'm ITALIAN..... My mother taught me.

Jerk.... Do you know how painful it is to shoot toothpaste out of your nose?

No comments:

Post a Comment