Custom Search

Friday, January 17, 2014

I cut my finger again.....

Yeah. I did it. AGAIN. Cutting a bagel for my youngest son, and I sliced my finger open. I truly HATE that sphincter puckering moment when you realize what you've done and then it starts to hurt. Then you start bleeding all over the place...... And you're looking at the bloody mess and see that there's that flappy bit of meat and skin that doesn't know what to do with itself..... I stuck that bit back on with some Super Glue, wrapped it in gauze and tape to create a ballistically rated shield of sorts and sat and whined about my boo boo and comforted myself by cupcaking my mewling face hole. It's been a couple of days since the incident. My entire fingertip is bruised and sore from the trauma it received. Yes, I'm still comforting myself by cupcaking my mewling face hole. It's a great excuse to cupcake. :sigh: I've got my kids telling me to suck it up and stop whining about it..... Bah. It was good while it lasted. I got to cupcake. W00T!

No comments:

Post a Comment