Custom Search

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Common Courtesy.......

Common courtesy is something that seems to be lacking all over the place these days. It's not to say that I am pleasant and polite all the time, but I'm not a complete asshole all the time either. It seems that people are becoming more self oriented and that is becoming more evident as I come across people whom I used to give the benefit of the doubt to. It's is completely true of strangers. And Let's not get me started on the "next generation", most of whom which I would like to take aside and beat some manners into.

I've found that kids are less than polite. The way they speak and their mannerisms are a direct reflection of the parents (quite clearly) and the behavior is allowed to continue, as if there was nothing wrong. Are you fucking kidding me? And of course, trying to fix the behavior is close to impossible because the kids fall right back into those bad behaviors because it is the easier path. Well, an easier path for those terrible parents to fall into because they are too lazy to actually PARENT their children. Their mentality is basically to make the issues someone else's problem, or worse, these parents are so self involved themselves that they don't actually see that their kids are actually spoiled, whiny, spineless, pansy assed pieces of shit, just like they are. Sad.

And BACON forbid if these kids or their parents were to think beyond themselves. Everything has to revolve around them, their schedules, their wants, their needs. I would say that a ball peen hammer is possibly the best solution to this problem, but the action of using the hammer is actually frowned upon. It's called "aggravated assault" or in some cases "murder", despite the fact that I would be doing the world a favor by ridding the world of "problem individuals", stripping them of their children so that the young ones can be re-educated to be FUNCTIONING individuals

Am I forced to come in contact with these kinds of people? Of course. We're all forced to deal with them. They're everywhere. I mean, I could probably name SPECIFIC individuals who pose this problem on society, but, civility and all and as mentioned, aggravated assault isn't really my bag.... (Not sure why I should show an ounce of courtesy or civility to those who are not capable of it themselves..... But, I'm the bigger person.... I'm the bigger person.... I'm the bigger person..... Prison orange is not my color...... Prison orange is not my color...... Prison orange is not my color...... Prison orange is not my color...... Prison orange is not my color...... Prison orange is not my color......)

No comments:

Post a Comment