Custom Search

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Me hibernate...



With winter being on us full force, it gets harder and harder to get out of bed. I'd much rather be snuggled in under the covers and hibernating than dealing with the snow and ice and crap, but living in New England... Well, I guess it's kind of hard to avoid the snow and the ice and the crap.I hate it!
Don't get me wrong. After the snow, the outside winter wonderland world looks beautiful, especially at night. Then reality comes screaming back with the realization that I have to shovel all that pretty looking snow off the driveway.
With the amount of snow we've gotten so far this year and the number of snow days because of it, I think my children are going to be seeing the Fourth of July fireworks from their classrooms. Its been a nightmare! We're running out of room for all the friggin' snow! There's nowhere to put it all. Now come to find out we're supposed to get hit with MORE??!?? Great...
On the other side of that, I get an extra day to hang out with the monkeys. We play, we sled, we make igloos and forts, we drink cocoa and we chill on what, otherwise, would have been just a regular day of whatever. It's sort of like a surprise holiday, so I guess it's not all bad... Dang it! Another perfectly negative rant foiled again by four rays of sunshine... <Sigh!> Fine... Maybe I like the snow a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment