Custom Search

Friday, February 11, 2011

Long weeks...



Seven days makes up a week... I know that... But there are weeks that seem to drag on forever and the weekend just doesn't come soon enough. This has been especially true with the rotten weather we've been getting this past winter. Never know what the day is going to bring. It makes it difficult to schedule anything for the kids and myself when the weather becomes a huge factor. Rearranging a schedule for five can be daunting when the schedule is sometimes crammed full. Then it becomes a matter of having a week where the weekend can't come soon enough AND there aren't enough hours in the day to accomplish all the things that need to be done. How does that work, you ask? I don't even know myself.
When it's all said and done and everything that needed to be accomplished for that week is done and I look back on the week, it never seems so bad. I don't get how that works either. Somehow, I get through it though and I guess that's what matters. I got the shit done.

No comments:

Post a Comment