Custom Search

Sunday, February 13, 2011

GTFO!


There are certain days when I wish I could just hire someone to follow me around just to tell people to get the fuck away from me or get the fuck out of my way.Just for a day. It would certainly save me a lot of grief and hassles as well as the frustration of having to do it myself. Then to top it off, there is a certain degree of entertainment watching someone getting told off by someone else... There was this one time where I watched someone telling himself off, but that's probably a whole different KIND of post all together. It was entertaining, amusing and disturbing all at the same time...
If I had the designated GTFO-man by my side, I could go about my business and have the frustration handled by someone else. I guess since I don't have a GTFO-man, I'll just have to do it myself. I guess there is a certain satisfaction to handling my own battles by myself. <Sigh!> Just another something I gave way too much thought to... Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment