Custom Search

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Did you just threaten me? Yeah... I'm not feeling it...


It's cute or pathetic (I'm not quite sure where I stand yet) seeing the most non-menacing people trying to deliver a serious threat.
I had the school call me regarding my son's "bullying incident" at school. My boy had pointed out his attacker to a friend of his when they were walking down the hall just because he was curious to see who it was... Friend ended up spitting on attacker's jacket... Not nice. Funny... But not nice. I understand WHY friend wanted to do it, but still... So I get the call... Apparently, THAT would be considered "collusion" and that falls under the "bullying" category... Are you fucking serious?
It wasn't "collusion" when a group of boys chased my kid, tripped him with a chair, tackled him, punched him in the gut, and tossed him down a flight of stairs all while telling each other NOT to let my boy get away... But my kid telling his friend who pushed him down the stairs and said friend spitting on the the kid's jacket is collusion.
End result? Well, I wouldn't want to allow my son to be punished for bullying in their school, would I? That's the best they have? I'm supposed to say, "Oh, well gosh! I should drop this whole thing!" ... Yeah. I'm not feeling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment