Custom Search

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just giggle and smile...


It's always great to be able to point out someone else's stupidity without saying a word. The giggle and smile says all. They know. You know. And both parties acknowledge that the other knows they know. Good times.
At a parking lot the other day, I was parked next to some idiot. We were both unloading the carts and putting our groceries into our cars. I couldn't fit any more into the back of my car and the cart guy was going around collecting carts. So, I closed the back door and started to push the cart towards the guy collecting the carts. The moron next to me went off on a tirade saying that I was stealing his cart and taking the rest of his groceries. I gave him the standard "WTF are you talking about?" look.
(And of course, I'm a "stupid bitch", AGAIN!) He went all, "What are you doing you stupid bitch? That's my cart! You're trying to steal all my shit! That's MY cart!"
So, I had to point behind him to where "his" cart was and say, "You mean, that one?"
I guess he forgot where he put his damn cart or I don't even know... Maybe I should have kept it at a stifled giggle... Maybe I shouldn't have pointed and howled. He knew, I knew... He went back to loading up his car, I got into mine to leave with a smile on my face... I'll take my humor and laughs where I can get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment