Custom Search

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap year....


I've always wondered about leap year babies.... It must suck to celebrate their birthdays for real every four years..... Then the other times, what.... They're celebrated on the 28th or the first? But it's really not the day is it..... I never really understood why we had leap year anyway. Once every four years we add an extra day to the year because what now? And for it to be universal all over the world.... I'm sure that there is some kind of important super duper reason why leap year happens and stuff and I'm sure that I may have heard the reason on more than one occasion, but..... Well, it didn't stick. Oh well. I guess the reason wasn't that important anyway. I just know that we got an extra day in February. Yippee! :eye roll:

No comments:

Post a Comment