Custom Search

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bringin' the Mama Bear.......


There are very few things that are more frightening than a woman who has gone into "mama bear mode" over her children. I know that I have been guilty of this from time to time. The way things are going, it's hard not to want to get involved.
A parent is supposed to be their child's biggest advocate and when the cubs come and say they need help because they have a problem, THIS mama is ready for battle.
Many a time have I had to storm the schools, the playground, the houses of the kids who perpetrated some wrong unto mine. I ALWAYS mean business and I let it be known. It's probably the reason why the schools hate me and parents keep a wary eye out when I'm around. :sigh:
Oh well. My priority is my kids. I don't need friends. I have all the ones I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment