Custom Search

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Some people....


Most people I come across, I can have a conversation with and whatever. I function. Some of those people, I will become friends with and we hang out and whatever too. Then there are those whom I've come across that their mere presence alone will raise the hairs on the back of my neck and make me want to be a little less than cordial. I can't always put my finger on why I feel that way, but it's something and it happens. I don't know why. I've been trying to reason out with myself whether it's polite to just tell a person, "It's not me, it's you..." or just kind of grin and grit my teeth and bear it. I've gone either way and have tried both, depending on the person I was dealing with, but still. I would think it more polite to let a person know exactly what you thought of them up front and move along then having to deal with someone you really don't want to be around (unless you HAVE to). It probably makes things easier for a person that you don't know too well that you don't really dig on their groove from the get go before they invest any kind of anything in you and they can move along too. I probably give these things way more thought than I really should, which is very typical of me and I suppose "par for the course", but just another nugget rattling around inside my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment