Custom Search

Friday, February 24, 2012

So......


Creepy and effective, the surprise confrontation is a great way to deal with some people. It seems that most people need to prepare for confrontations both mentally and psychologically. It's nice to be able to ambush and SURPRISE them with a confrontation they weren't expecting.
I'm getting very good at keeping the poker face these days. Still couldn't play poker to save my life, but as far as springing surprise "confrontations", I'm getting better.
As I keep on going through and sorting through the crap in my life, there are certain things that I am still having a hard time resolving because of the fact that I am still missing something somewhere. Whether it is an explanation of sorts or whatever the case is, a key piece is missing from it in order for me to be able to let that thing go. There are certainly instances that I may never get to resolve an issue 100% and it's up to me to resolve things as much as I can on my own and accept the fact that sometimes, shit happens and learn to let it go despite the irresolute nature of the situation, but I digress. Some times, there just isn't a way to "logic and facts" a person who remains illogical and irrational. Doesn't mean I won't try, say what I need to and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment