Custom Search

Friday, February 3, 2012

If you're gonna do it.....


If you're going to do something, it should be done right. This is a principle that should be applied across the board. Whether it is a job, a task, a chore or whether it is having fun, playing, living, fighting, loving. It should be flat out balls to the wall.
The battles that we fight in life should especially be this way. I'm not talking about the little things. I am talking about the BATTLES that we have to deal with in life.
Life sometimes brings about hardships and woes that seem daunting in task and hopeless. That is when it is most important to put on the big girl panties and hike up the pants and bring the fight to a whole new level and fight to win.
I have been faced with some harsh blows over the last couple of years, but it seems that I have muscled through them and although they didn't end ideally, I still came out on top. And it would seem that there are a few more battles left for my on the plate before I go onto the next plateful of shit I have to deal with. So, the dawning of a new day and some issues to resolve. Bull by the horns and yada yada. :cracks neck and stretches: I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment