Custom Search

Friday, February 17, 2012

How did you manage that????


Kids can get themselves into the most DAMNEDEST of situations.... Sometimes I wait around for the explanation. Other times, the situation is just SO beyond explanation that I really end up not wanting to have heard the explanation. Being the parent, however, requires me to have to ask, "What the heck happened here?"
I have probably unstuck my children's heads from more things than humanly possible (as I don't really know what possesses a child to stick their heads into things), gotten unstuck a hand, a foot or something else from other places (as I have no clue as to why they would stick them in there in the first place) and have re-combobulated and reoriented my children from various situations that defy the simplistic explanations (Um.... It just happened) that they try to give. :sigh: Momhood...... I'm gonna start taking pictures of their "situations"..... I think it'd make a great family photo album one day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment