Custom Search

Friday, February 10, 2012

STILL trying......


In my never ending quest to try and take over the world, um.... you know.... still....
Well, it's an on and off thing. The more I see what's going on in the world outside my four walls, (locally and globally), the more I think that world domination by me would be a super fantastic thing. Obviously, my idea of idealizing the world is different from others' ideas, but none the less.... My ideas would be a lot better than what we have happening now. I am still aware of the fact that no one should have that kind of power too. Ruling the world? Come on. On the flip side of that, I would make such changes that would shake up the system of things that we have going right now and the bologna rule would apply. Keep throwing bologna against the wall and eventually, something sticks. I mean, with that kind of power too, eventually, the ruler of the world would get over thrown, no doubt. But by the time that happens, changes would already be in place and maybe something positive would have come from it, until the next person came along and added to or subtracted from it. A constantly changing set of laws and junk stuff until eventually that falls to pieces and everything needs to be razed to the ground and reconstructed from scratch once again.
Ahhhhhh..... World domination needs to be mine. I'm telling you. The world would be a better place.... For me, anyway......

No comments:

Post a Comment