Custom Search

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ungh....

Getting back into the groove of things is always difficult after a nice long relaxing vacation. Puppy Guts and I spent the most amazing week and change enjoying each others' company while taking part in various activities both in and out of the bedroom and we experienced a different adventure every day. No schedules, no commitments (for the most part), nowhere to HAVE to be at any given particular time (99% of the time), not a thing but just to be.
The abruptness of the end of a vacation is a rather harsh slap in the face, especially when it's time to go back to my not regular, regularly scheduled program since my children are away at their dad's for most of the summer. Sure, I took  a day to re-cooperate and now, it's back in the saddle once again. :Sigh: Without my children here for another couple of weeks, I suppose I can get to some yard work, house work, cleaning, sorting, organizing and other stuff and getting it all done so that I can concentrate my efforts on the kids when they get back from their dad's.
The one thing I can say is that I can't wait for next year. We've already made a new list of stuff we'd like to do and I'm looking forward to doing the vacation thing with Puppy Guts again. Thank you so much for an AWESOME vacation. It really IS about the company and the quality of time spent. It was perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment