Custom Search

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fisticuffs...




Out and about one day, I wound up on a one way street behind a couple of real winners... The lady right in front of me was driving along and some other woman who was parked on the side wanted to cut in front of her so that she could go. We were in a line of cars about to be stopped at a red light...
Woman #2 cuts out of her spot to cut in front of woman #1.  They beep back and forth, exchange a few rude hand gestures which quickly went to name calling and insulting each others intelligence. I put my car in park and I sat back. (Yeah... I knew...)
Woman #1 throws open her door and "moo" s out of her car. Upon seeing this, woman #2 manages to squeeze her fat ass out of hers. Thankfully, they crossed in front of woman # 1' s car instead of behind it, otherwise, this would have been a different kind of post. I'd be complaining about my car being crushed by two thunderous cows instead of what it was. A round of fisticuffs between two very large women in a traffic dispute.
Anyway, they go charging towards each other as we felt the earth quake and when they clashed, I swear it was like listening to two sides of freshly butchered meat colliding. It was followed by the hand slapping, hair pulling and further name calling as I and other fellow witnesses laid into our horns. A store owner came out to see what the ruckus was about and threatened to call the cops. As soon as it began, it was over.
Woman #1 got back into her car and sped off. Woman #2 got into hers and waited for someone to let her cut in to go. I have no idea whether anyone did... Hell. She could still be there now for all I know.
Was there a winner in this fight? No... Not really. I mean is there really a "winner" in a situation like this? Would it really be something that you would want to admit to or brag about? Seriously? People make me sick and I have a new dislike for single lane one way streets. I refuse to go down that road any more...

1 comment:

  1. I think you were the winner, you got to see "clash of the titans"!

    ReplyDelete