Custom Search

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thank you for your "support"......



It's something that I haven't posted about in some time.... As I check through the "stats" of my blog here and see the breakdown of where all my "hits" come from (you'd be surprised how narrow the fields get... Right down to areas of cities, states, countries... Some, rather surprising... Or maybe it isn't... Whatever...), the various pageviews and whatnot  and I have to say "THANKS!" to fans and anti fans alike. I'm serious. Like me, love me, hate me, tolerate me, whatever. You're here reading what I have to say for whatever your reasons. Maybe you find it amusing. Maybe you find it downright funny. Maybe you find it informative (What? There are times when I've posted stuff that was kinda informative... No?), gathering "intelligence", gathering not so intelligence, you needed a laugh (sometimes at my expense), whatever the case, you stopped by. 8,000+ unique visitors and growing, worldwide! Awesome! Didn't think it'd ever be like this, but, gosh darn it, it's cool! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. It sometimes takes me a little bit, but I try to stop by and read several blogs in a row!

    ReplyDelete