Custom Search

Monday, July 11, 2011

Go be shiny and happy elsewhere!


Not that I fault people for having a great day or anything, but there are just certain days when I don't want to know how awesome someone else's day is. I don't need to know. I just don't care enough.
Think about a really crappy day that you had. Me personally? I would much prefer to be left alone to go pout about whatever brought about the crappiness of my day and sort through it and deal. Sometimes, I will have to deal with other people during the process... Sometimes that's unavoidable. It sucks, but what am I gonna do. And there's always just that one person who seems like they're having the greatest day ever. I swear sometimes I want to trip them and take their lunch money or something... Yeah... That's the reason why I feel it best to hole up somewhere until my mood improves because my luck, being what it is, I would run across that one happy happy yip skip dippity doo dah character with the shiny happy hurray kind of day... I'd show him... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment