Custom Search

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dancin' and groovin'!



Okay... So I can't dance and I have no rhythm... It doesn't mean I don't do it anyway... Do I feel  the music? I guess... I have the imaginary brain iPod that generates random songs at weird moments and sometimes I dance along to the songs playing in my head. Sure, I listen to music on the radio or to cd's in the car and junk and stuff and listen to stuff on my laptop of doom.
I'll admit that there might be an occasion that I might start tapping a foot or something.... (That's not where it goes wrong...) Maybe I start to bop my head or shake my money maker a little... (Starts to be an issue...) But then, reality collapses in on itself because sometimes I start to dance. It's bad. Frog in a blender, "Oh my GOD! I think something may be wrong with her! She may be having a seizure!", the kids run away and hide their faces in shame kind of bad.
I do it anyway. What can I say... I can't sing either, but it doesn't stop me from doing so... And loudly!

No comments:

Post a Comment