Custom Search

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sleepy phone convo...



It's not that the content of the conversation was not interesting, it wasn't that I wasn't interested in the subject matter and I LOVE the person who I am talking to on the phone when this occurs...
Sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep or staying asleep and when that happens, I call Puppy Guts. Sometimes he sings me a lullaby. Sometimes he'll just talk to me and say the sweetest things. Sometimes he'll do both. What is it about those phone calls to him that helpme to fall asleep? It's because I find such comfort in hearing his voice. Most times I end up asleep or at least most of the way asleep while I'm still on the phone with him. It's just another something that my Puppy Guts does for me that I find so endearing....

No comments:

Post a Comment