Custom Search

Thursday, June 2, 2011

No paparazzi!



The more I look at pictures of myself, the more I realize I should try to avoid the camera as much as humanly possible. The vacant stare and the toothy stupid, crooked smile and the "special" quality that gets captured in a picture of me is pretty bad...
I've come to the conclusion though that there are moments that I do want captured forever in a still picture and sometimes I'll just have to suck it up and it's all good. Sure I'll do my best to make sure that I don't look like I "have issues" or that I'm suffering from an atomic wedgie from hell, but there are no guarantees.
My pop once told me that I have a tendency to ruin all the pictures with my face... That was until I pointed out that I am the spitting image of him AND I also inherited his "really good picture face" as I pointed out the similarities in the "family portraits" that we had. <Sigh!>
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

No comments:

Post a Comment